Oreo Popcorn Wins Everything
We definitely had to share this from BuzzFeed. It's Oreo Popcorn and it looks...delicious!
- A bag of white chocolate chips
- 2 oz Franklin's Gourmet Popcorn Portion pack (popped!)
- Crush and crumble about ten Oreo cookies in a gallon-size plastic bag.
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a large bowl in 20-second intervals, stirring occasionally.
- Combine the popcorn and the melted chocolate.
- Add the Oreos, and stir.
- Let it cool, and you're good to go!
Watch the video below!