6-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker
Since 1853, White Mountain™ Ice Cream Makers have been considered the best Ice Cream Makers in America! White Mountain™ prides itself on its commitment to use the highest quality metals, woods, and manufacturing techniques to produce the finest ice cream maker in the world!
Built of the finest materials and construction, all White Mountain™ Ice Cream Makers provide the highest quality and craftsmanship --- using only the finest woods and metals in their construction:
- Drawing from traditional barrel construction techniques, the tongue and groove bucket is hand crafted from 9/16-inch select pine from Maine, then finished with three coats of sealer, stain, and lacquer. The bucket is bound together with strong, galvanized metal hoops.
- The commercial grade motor is rugged, dependable and has excellent starting and running torque. No other ice cream maker has the power to re-start after stopping to add fruit, berries, chocolate, or candy.
- This exclusive Triple Motion Dasher System properly mixes and beats the entire cream contents providing a path of circulation that ensures thoroughly efficient freezing resulting in the smoothest and creamiest ice cream. Via the Triple Motion Dasher System, the canister first turns clockwise and the outer mixer moves counterclockwise, scraping the inside of the canister thoroughly with its wood blades. The blades move the cooler cream inward until it meets the inner mixer. The inner mixer, turning clockwise, moves the cream in a reverse horizontal direction and imparts an upward motion due to the formation of floats.
- 4-quart electric ice cream maker with wood bucket
- Patented triple motion action dasher system helps make up to 4-quarts in about 30 minutes.
- 12,000 rpm commercial grade universal motor
- Freezer tubs are manufactured of select pine and bound by strong, galvanized hoops
Weight: 20 lbs ($19 shipping & handling to the continental U.S.)
Made in the USA
1 Year Warranty on Machine, 5 Year on Canister